Importing your Classrooms into BreatheCode
If you are teaching any course using the BreatheCo.de platform you are able to incorporate your exercises inside the student workflow.
4Geeks Academy has provided a bunch of exercises that can be incorporated into your classes using the following steps:
- Create an account in Repl.it (only if you don’t have one already).
- Click and enter into each of this classroom links you will find below and click on “import and teach” to import the class into your own replit account (see next steps for details).
- Once you have imported the class, you can generate a share link by scrolling down inside the class until you see the “student overview” section.
- To the right of that title, you will find an “Invite More” button that will show a small dialog with the link to share.
- Please copy each link and upload it into the platform or send it to your supervisor.
Only for the web development course